Monday

swingy love

sunny day on the swing


sweet kirtida of intimate vignettes has awarded me with a little treat {tag}.

rules:

1. choose seven of your favourite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. link to the person from whom you received the award
3. leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. post the award on your blog (optional)
like kirtida, i have no idea who has gotten this award so if you've already- sorry-but i love your blog! .girl ferment , totally innocent , hokey , button & squiggle , lobster and swan, and raining sheep.
i love all the blogs i read though and hate having to pick just a few. love to you too;)
x ashley

7 comments:

.girl ferment. said...

thank you.
i adore your blog too.
(great to see a few ones i haven't checked out before in this list)

Krissy said...

Congrats on the blog love- you totally deserve it :)

{Ashley B} said...

what a sweet picture. i just wanted to thank you for the sweet comment you left for the giveaway. so thank you!

Mila said...

Lovely pic dear!

You so deserve the award!! <3

Vegan and Vintage said...

Thanks so much my love! you are too sweet!

Thans so much for buying handmade and supporting my little business too! Hope your friend likes their wallet, I popped it in the mail today. I would love to send you a little thank you gift too, email me your address! (hollie@hokey.com.au)

I would love to try your carrot cake by the way, Yum!!!!!

Hollie xxxxxxxxx

Suzie said...

Yay thank you so much Ashley! I feel like I hardly deserve it, I've been so slack on my blog lately! But feedback like this always inspires me to come up with new ideas to post :) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view