Sunday

lucky


lovely picture found here.
i have finally succumbed and subscribed to lula. lucky me i know! it is to dreamy not to have in my paws and i do believe that the first issue could not get here soon enough.
i also spent today making cds and pretty booklets for them for a cd exchange i joined up with--would anyone be keen on doing one?
my lovely man is busily making curry and rice and i have been neglecting him all week-end so am off to be in love and enjoy my sunday night. hope you all do too...
.xXxoOo.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my gosh, you are so lucky! Since I live in the U.S. the price is unbelievable...it's so rare here, especially in California (where gossip magazines rule)!!!
I think I'll go read a gossip magazine now...x

Krissy said...

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday evening with your man :)

Annalisa Backlund said...

I get the shop to ring me as soon as Lula arrives. It's gorgeous isn't it?

K. Sundari said...

Auww.. Bet your man is lapping up your attention right now.
Sounds like a great mag. Whats the CD exchange? Is it like modern mix tapes and zines? Interesting.