Tuesday

cozy








tonight
♥sorted through some books
♥made a horse- the first for my stampede (make one too here)
♥wrapped a stick with some wool
♥put some sewing pins away 
♥nibbled on oreos dipped in peanut butter and sipped at peppermint tea
♥put on my monster furry socks
♥off to curl up in my warm bed...
have a cozy night, x
♥ ashley

9 comments:

Jeana Marie said...

night night sweetie :)

i'm off now too.

{i like your horse}

Bird Bath said...

I like all the coziness...

Sara Downton said...

what a lovely evening
oreos and peanut butter, yum!

Anonymous said...

oh what a delicious lovely night!

jessica said...

oreo's and peanut butter? that sounds genius. The horse stampede looks incredible. Good luck with it- will you be doing one a day? What a great idea.

danica said...

aww lovely! everything in this post is divine, ashley :)

gardenmama said...

I love the treatment of these photos!

flossy-p said...

Gosh, I've admired that horse stampede before. How generous of her to do a tutorial, and a template!!!!

Your very own stampede... How beautiful!

elena-lu said...

love these photos they calm and seem old and familiar